JOIN OUR TEAM
let’s start something together
Business Development Representative
We feature the leading OEM’s such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), HP Inc, Dell/EMC, Microsoft, and Cisco. This is business to business sales across the United States with an emphasis on inside direct marketing sales. You will begin your career as a Business Development Representative with a progression path for the opportunity to be promoted to Account Executive. We offer the opportunity to earn unlimited income as a full commission sales representative once you finish our business development training program. In addition, our extensive training includes certification with major OEM’s in the technology field. Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to travel. We encourage you to join our team!
• The Business Development Representative will support sales with the goal of generating qualified lead sales opportunities for the company.
• The Business Development Representative will support all sales development with the lead qualification process of all leads received via phone, web, corporate events, and email campaigns through active out-bound calls to prospects and customers.
• Outbound prospect qualification and account research (25 connects per week)
• Inbound prospect qualification and follow-up
• Working closely with the sales team to generate new leads and close sales
• Support all sales of equipment to customers and prospects
• Maintain clear articulation of business themes and messaging
• Training and career development
• Maintenance of customer database ensuring accuracy and integrity
• Assist in additional sales admin tasks as needed
• Being a team member and striving to achieve both team goals and personal goals
• Attain customer satisfaction and maintain positive customer relations
• Provide reports to management on a timely basis
• Manage time effectively and profitably
• Cold and warm calling
• Assist in online advertising
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Verbal and written communications are clear, crisp, and concise
• Uses effective listening skills, interpersonal skills, and very organized
• Excellent telephone skills; articulate and persuasive
• Understands technologies and business practices
• Willing to be flexible and adapt to new challenges with various tasks throughout the day
• Entry-level, less than 1 year experience
Don’t miss out, join us today!